Monday, 3 May 2010

Life 2010/05/04

Honestly, i don't have an ability to write this blog and currently. also, i don't have a good topic for sharing. So i decide to delineate about my day. Today, i feel happy because this day is very bright, calm, and pretty warm. Fortunately, I sit near to window, so i can see around.

O yeah, before i continue, let me tell about my condition. At the moment, I work at plasticity control laboratory in Yeungnam Univ., Korea, as an ass. researcher. I also continue my master in this university majoring material science and engineering. My supervisor is Prof. Ko Younggun (고영건). I think, he is the best from the best in my department because I was impressed with his publications and patens. :D

My schedule are, beside take some classes (korean class, thermo class, pow-met class, and amorphous class), I spend whole my day in my lab. in order to learn and write manuscript about superplasticity. Yeah, its sound strange in case you're not material engineer. However this term gives a lot of impact to aerospace industry, biomedical application, even more to leisure sector. So, at the moment, I struggle for searching and reading many paper or international journal as my first step to understand about superplasticity.

Okay, back to today's life. For the weather, I wish it will continue to next and next next day because this situation is very comfort to work and to study. In addition, my target for this day, I have to get the best papers and try to understand, digest and remember all of them. Because, as my supervisor said, it's critical to know fundamental aspect of superplasticity. That's all that I can share today.

GBUs all..

1 comment:

  1. Finally, you make your own blog...
    Congratz... hahahaha...
    I'll become the first follower.

    ReplyDelete